The Golden State Warriors collect the next sign at the Minnesota Timberwolves, which dubs have massive major beams. The Boston Celtics enter the next convincing victory, but must accept a wedding drop.
- Washington Wizards (28-33) – Detroit Pistons (15-47) 116: 113 (Boxscore)
- Boston Celtics (37-27) – Atlanta Hawks (29-32) 107: 98 (Boxscore)
- Toronto Raptors (34-27) – Brooklyn Nets (32-31) 109: 108 (Boxscore)
Washington Wizards (28-33) – Detroit Pistons (15-47) 116: 113 (Boxscore)
- The wizards hold connection to the play-in places, even without the two stars Bradley Beal and Kristaps Porzingis. Against Detroit, the bank made the difference, even if Kyle Kuzma was the best scorer of the host with 21 points (7/15), 9 rebounds and 6 assists.
- Kuzma was also that in the final phase supplied an important block against Cade Cunningham, so Thomas Bryant (16) could increase on the opposite side via Alley Oop to +6. The pistons at the end even had two chances of extension, but both Saddiq Bey (19) and Killian Hayes (7, 5 assists) displaced from the distance.
- Washington appeared at the beginning of the fourth quarter with an 18-0 run the highest leadership of the evening (12), especially Ish Smith (11, 8 Assists) and Rui Hachimura (11, 3/3 Threesome) knew knew. Only when the strong Cunningham (20, 9/18, 9 rebounds) returned, the guests came up again, it should ultimately be enough.
- At Washington, equal to eight players simultaneously, the Wizards met 50 percent from the distance (13/26). Detroit, on the other hand, decreased only 30 percent of his triples, with three of the nine hits on the account of Topscorer Jerami Grant (26) went. The highlight of the game worried at least the guests, Cunningham grabbed Rookie colleagues Corey Kispert on a nice poster.
Boston Celtics (37-27) – Atlanta Hawks (29-32) 107: 98 (Boxscore)
- The defense was in recent weeks of the success guarantor of the Celtics, nothing changed against Atlanta. Boston approved the guests only 33 points after the break, so a 17-counter residue could still be revered in a fairly clear victory. Best Scorer was once again Jayson Tatum, who had his fingers in the game everywhere with 33 points (12/25), 8 rebounds and 7 assists.
- This was also necessary because Co-Star Jaylen Brown had to leave the field after almost three minutes. At a drive, the Forward Atlanta de’Andre Hunter rose unhappy on the foot, the Celtics later spoke of a sprained ankle. Without Brown, the Celtics first had difficulties that Hawks were hot after weak start. Trae Young cooked, but the other guest players met their throws.
- This changed after the change. The Celtics locked the zone, in the second 24 minutes, the guests only took ten degrees on the ring. Boston generated on the other side 11 Second Chance Points, which also flourished Derrick White (18, 5 assists) with seven counters in a bit, as Tatum got a break. The hosts then led to the fourth neighborhood with up to 14 points, Atlanta did not come closer only in the end because of some turnover, but never close enough.
- Young scored 22 of its 31 points (12/25) before pause, did not come to the train in the second half as desired. Two digits otherwise only dodged Bogdan Bogdanovic (25, 10/16) and Danilo Gallinari (12, 8 rebounds). For Boston, Boston also provided Grant Williams (18, 7 rebounds) for production from the bench. Daniel Theis was not used for the Celtics.
Toronto Raptors (34-27) – Brooklyn Nets (32-31) 109: 108 (Boxscore)
- Still the day before, Raptors from the Nets had made small wood from the Nets in Barclays Center, in Toronto, this looked different. Toronto had great problems against the zone of Nets, but ultimately dominated the boards so much that it was scarce against the fuselage troop of Nets (Kyrie Irving was not allowed to travel to Canada).
- In Crunchtime it was Nr.4-Pick Scottie Barnes (18, 8/13, 10 rebounds), which in the absence of Fred Vanvleet (Knee), O.G. Anunoby (Broken Finger) and Pascal Siakam (Fouls 2:40 minutes before the end) delivered the important plays. First, the rookie found with a no-look-pass Thaddeus Young under the basket, a little later he blocked the possible compensation of Seth Curry (18, 7/16) and secured Toronto a little later the ball.
- Gary Trent Jr. (24, 6/17 FG, 9/9 ft) made everything clear with four free throws, James Johnson (19) made only a result cosmetics from the point of view of Nets with the buzzer. Lamarcus Aldridge came to 16 meters and 9 rebounds, but in the last three minutes were two three Three Second Violations – there were points that Brooklyn was missing in the end.
- Siakam put 18 points in almost 35 minutes (7/19), 8 rebounds and 6 assists, Vanvleet replacement Malachi Flynn (15, 6/11, 8 assists) played tight 43 minutes. Significantly shorter was at the Nets the working day of Goran Dragic (15 minutes), which made five games for Toronto at the beginning of the season, but never really wanted to play for the Raptors. So it hailed loud bushings for the Slovenians, which raised the best plus minus of his colors with +15.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Is that the dunk of the year?! The complete Morant show in the video
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.