- Philadelphia 76ers (47-30) – Charlotte Hornets (40-38) 144: 114 (Boxscore)
- New York Knicks (34-44) – Cleveland Cavaliers (43-35) 101: 119 (Boxscore)
- Atlanta Hawks (41-37) – Brooklyn Nets (40-38) 122: 115 (Boxscore)
Philadelphia 76ers (47-30) – Charlotte Hornets (40-38) 144: 114 (Boxscore)
- After three defeats in a row, some frustration was obviously thawed to the Sixers. In the third quarter they found the correct management: 45 points, the hosts Charlotte donated in this section and made a blowout (+23) from a scarce 5-point guidance for break. This was mainly due to the 21 threes, which the Sixers brought in the basket.
- Joel Embid came to 29 points, 14 rebounds and 6 assists, Tobias Harris strewn 23 counter (5/9 threesome). James Harden made it quiet as a scorer (12 points, 4/10 FG), but distributed 13 assists and participated in the strong open lake. After criticism from the previous days, the Sixers starters had earned such an almost completely free four quarter. “We moved the ball very well,” Embid was happy about the 38 assists of his team. “I was very happy with how we played today and found our shooters.”
- The Hornets were offensively not bad, could not keep up with the Firepower of the Sixers on this day. Miles Bridges was the guest top scorer with 20 points. There was a positive message for Charlotte despite the defeat on top of that: after 22 playing break due to an ankle injury, Gordon Hayward could for the first time for the hornets. The ex-Celtic came from the bank and scored 5 points in 16 minutes.
_The new NBA newsletter of Brooklyn Nets expert Ole Fraukpünktich to the playoffs – Register now! _
- “It will need a moment,” analyzed Hornets coach James Borrego. “He looked as if he had felt comfortable and I could not hesitate to find him. That’s very positive.” Charlotte has already safe a place in play-in.
New York Knicks (34-44) – Cleveland Cavaliers (43-35) 101: 119 (Boxscore)
- After two bankruptcies in a row, the CAVs are back in the track. Darius Garland led his team with 24 points and 13 assists to a convincing idea in Madison Square Garden, in which the knicks could not shake out for a long time, but at no time in the lead. “We finally hit a few throws,” Garland was happy about the 15/34 performance of downtown his team.
- Garland hit himself 5/9 threesome, six more Cavaliers came to a double-digit point yield, including Caris Levert (19, 3/7 3FG) and Kevin Love (15, 3/7 3FG). The decision came towards the end of the third quarter when the CAVs wound a 22: 11 run and could settle them to +15.
- In the clubs, above all, Obi Toppin resisted against Julius Randle and promptly achieved a career high (20 points). Randle is probably also missing the rest of the season with a quadriceps injury, as Knicks coach Tom Thibodeau said. Evan Fournier also came to 19, Immanuel Quickley on 17 points.
Atlanta Hawks (41-37) – Brooklyn Nets (40-38) 122: 115 (Boxscore)
- Big Point for the Hawks, who could make a huge step towards home advantage in the play-in by their fifth victory in a row and refer the direct competitors from Brooklyn for the time being in place. The Nets will definitely be able to create no direct playoff participation. The Nets and especially Kevin Durant did not do anything unturned – but even whose career high should not be enough in this game.
- 55 points marked Durant, who was in particular hot from Downtown Eisy (19/28 FG, 8/10 threesome). In Crunchtime, however, Hawks managed to force the ball from his hands through double and partly even triple teams. The remaining Nets could not punish that, not Kyrie Irving, although this achieved 31 points – he needed 32 throws. No other net landed in Double figures, especially with Patty Mills did not go together at all (0, 0/7 FG).
- In the middle of the fourth neighborhood, the game seemed already decided. Atlanta led to a threesome of Delon Wright with 14 points, but then lost the thread; 12 The next 13 points came from Durant and Irving, 2:32 minutes before the end Brooklyn was back to 1 point. For the lead, however, there was no time, because now finally trae young took over the events.
- The Point Guard first met two floaters, 24 seconds before the end he had a threesome followed for the 8-point leadership \ – the Dagger. Afterwards he remained sovereign at the freezer; Overall, Young 11 of its 36 points (including 10 assists) achieved in the last one and a half minutes!
Articles and videos about the topic
* Playoffs with Lakers and LeBron?
Only then can it work now
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn.
Can be terminated at any time monthly.