In cooperation with The Announcer, Rocket Panda Games is looking forward to presenting the Phantom Breaker: Omnia Spicy Edition! This update comes with two brand new comments levels and will not be available to the list price of AB-SO-LUT this summer on all platforms.
No, we did not forget this information about Copy / Pastes. It’s so free that The Announcer cries for a “Medic !!!” in principle.
“You said you want more, and we have listened,” says Gail Salamanca, co-founder of Rocket Panda Games. “Since the release of the trailer over 100 days have passed and we are very pleased that fans of Phantom Breaker: Omnia even more, Yah! Yah! Yah! Boom Bah Yah! ‘Experience. “
Story: In the game, a mysterious man, who is known only as “phantom”, appears in Tokyo to bring vulnerable teens to fight against each other. He gives them mystical weapons of great strength known as “Fu-Mension Artifacts”. In return, he fulfills your wishes if you are surviving.
However, the heavy clashes between these artifacts cause distortions in space-time and weaken the boundaries between the parallel universe. Just this collapse, Phantom would take a step closer to his great goal – the return of his destructive power and the end of the world.
- The Announcer
- He’s back and his voice is just as a buttery as before.
- Choose from 2 Levels: Spicy and Extra Spicy
- In addition to the original announcer, two special comment tracks are now available – an original comment by The Announcer and a fiery comment by The Announcer.
- Twenty-five thousand 100% more spoken words!
- That’s a lie, but it sounds great, so let’s leave it in it.
- It’s free!
There is still a trailer to see here. Further details are available at Phantom Breaker: Omnia Test.